Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!


Yes, 2 years ago yesterday we got hitched! I love my husband so much and just can't believe he is mine! This year we celebrated in a low key way, we ate dinner at our favorite little Thai restaurant and exchanged sappy love letters. We started dating in 2004, and almost 5 years later he can still melt my heart with his letters. 2 Years ago we had the most perfect wedding, a perfect way to start our great journey! I love my honey! (these pictures are an homage to not only our love and special day...but also to our wedding photographer, Blake Freeman!)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! You are both sooo sweet!!! Lovers in love...
    Dadavid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!! Two years of marriage - I'm soo PROUD of you and Ty ! You two are the most wonderful couple ! I love the pictures as such a sweet memory of a beautiful day!

    How are things going with the house?

    Take care and Love !

    Pat

    ReplyDelete