
I came home from work the other day and there were flowers on the table from my hubby with the sweetest note. So we have hard evidence that either I have the sweetest husband ever or I am the best wife ever...or is it both?!

My buddy since highschool, Emily Stawn came up from LA for a visit! I took her to Daphne's and made a believer out of her that Greek food ain't half bad! Emily is pregnant with her first baby and is due in August!

Memorial Day weekend fun at the Fuentes home! Perfect weather for pool fun and a BBQ with 30 family members!

On Mother's Day, Krista & I took Mom to the Rio City Cafe on the American River in Old Sacramento.

We also surprised her with a trip to the Crocker Art Musuem to see a Maxfield Perrish exhibit. If you don't know Maxfield Perrish, he is one of the most famous American artists of the 20th century. See below!

"Day Break"

Me & my Mommy!

Boo chewed some people out over the phone and then acted real smug about it.
YAY!! What a sweet husband!
ReplyDeleteand cute pic of you and your mom!! (and a cute picture of us too, but that is to be expecting with to dashing dames like us!!)
Can't wait to see you the end of the month!