Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Introducing...Adelynne!


So... she came a week early...she was obviously very anxious to meet her Auntie Brooke! I first met little Addie when she was only 4 hours old! Her mommy, my dear friend Meg, is the best mommy and I love watching her with her girls. Ty and I visited the little family yesterday, toting In N Out burgers and diapers! We had a fun time playing in the backyard! Meg nursed the babe while I bathed the Izzy, Josh and Ty talked housing prices and we all enjoyed the beautiful weather! Baby Addie is about 2 weeks old and bis sister Izzy will be 2 in September...I love my little girls!

2 comments:

  1. Small,
    You're getting good baby experience with your friends babies! You will be a pro when your time comes!!!
    Love, Dadavid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Those look my beautiful grandkids! Aren't they the most adorable kids on the planet? I am a little bias. they are blessed to have you and Ty in their lives.

    ReplyDelete