Friday, May 1, 2009

This is for you Ty!

It has come to my attention (by way of my husband) that I don't ever mention him on my blog. He keeps asking why I don't talk about him...and now it has become a running joke that I refuse to mention him on my blog. Funny that Ty, "Mr. I don't like attention or the spotlight" is complaining that he isn't on here enough. Well, I love my husband more than words can ever express,..so Ty...this is for you!

Ty is the best person I know! He is silly & has the wing span of a bald eagle!




He is dashing & has adoration and respect for livestock.


He is sharp as a nail and is always dressed to impress.



He has a soft soul and is always on his best behavior!


I love my husband! I am honored and blessed to get to spend my life with him by my side.











2 comments:

  1. Hey y'all Brooke:
    Yer husbun Ty sowns reel dreemy. Hauw fer kin he gliide wit themm Balled Eegal armz?
    sined,
    Cletus

    ReplyDelete