I love this picture and the scripture is very good. I don't think we, as Christians, emphasize enough our responsibility to take care of God's earth. he worked very hard to provide it for us. the least we can do is respect, and protect it.
Love Jesus, married to my soul mate, have 2 sassy cats, super friends and fantastic family, and have recently purchased a 1950's ranch style house! Let the adventure begin! I have a lot to say about a lot of things...
Be sure to browse the Fuentes gift shop...there is no gift shop. Does make you wonder what we would sell...
I love this picture and the scripture is very good. I don't think we, as Christians, emphasize enough our responsibility to take care of God's earth. he worked very hard to provide it for us. the least we can do is respect, and protect it.
ReplyDeleteMom